More information on Entrepreneurs in Antarctica
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter – new songs being released VERY soon!
* * *
It is a simple strategy to change the world
one person at a time, one day at a time, one decision at a time.
Imagine – Solution – Commit – Partner
The strategy explained.
of what this project is about,
including a demonstration of how easy it is
(in less than 3 minutes!)
or in more detail…
For more short videos to explain, go to FAQS
Update at August 2017… Imagineering 2 a Better World is a
Social Enterprise that exists to:
- Show Love and Compassion to people
- Inspire and Equip people to take charge over their lives (body; soul – mind, will, emotions; spirit)
- Transform Society by transforming people into fully functioning citizens within that society
- Reduce World Poverty – by training people to accept responsibility for themselves, their dependents (spouse, children or elderly parents) and reaching out to others in their community who have needs
Train people to be part of the solution rather than part of the problem
Imagineering 2 a Better World does this through:
Vision – Stewardship – Character – Intimacy / Vulnerability
- Inspiring people to have a vision for their future (utilising the 4 step IM2 strategy – Imagine – Solution – Commit – Partner or through music)
- Equipping people to become better stewards of their lives – basic management of all resources – time, health, finances, talents
- Helping people to develop character ie gain self-control of their lives including their emotions and thoughts and learn new skills plus avoid greed and poverty and embrace generosity
- Learn ways to be intimate / vulnerable – become genuine and authentic in all dealings, rather than having the facade of the Instagram life (which is mostly built on unsustainable debt).
Workshops – Coaching – Consulting – Market Stalls
Projects supported by Imagineering 2 a Better World:
- Coming alongside certain interest groups
- Modern Day Widows – especially older single women who want to gain an income (micro-business, training and/or work opportunities) plus training strategies to avoid homelessness
- Youth & Young Adults & others – teach life skills especially regarding basic money management, character and vision
- Orphans in Bali
- Developing music, books and other resources which are inspirational and beneficial
Educational Institutions – Churches – Workplaces
(especially for Team Building and Fostering Healthy Organisational Culture)
Record your own Vision and Solution here!